Changes you may encounter at your local GNP
Glass Nickel Pizza co has been keeping apprised of the CDC and WHO recommended guidelines in regards to COVID-19. We are also taking advanced steps at a local level in-house and with some system changes.
As a company we have continued daily communications with all of our owners, any changes and decisions above and beyond the CDC/WHO guidelines will be made on a local level. It is important to us that our owners feel empowered to make choices they feel are best for their crew, customers, and community even if it is more stringent than current recommendations. So while we all will be following standard practices as a group, you very likely will find other temporary changes at your local Glass Nickel Pizza Co. We know our community and neighbors have always been great support and that you will all understand we are assessing the situation on a daily basis. We will be doing our best to relay any changes to you, our customer, as best we can to make these transitions as seamless as possible. Doing our best to encourage best practices for health and safety are our top priority right now!
Changes to current Delivery and Carry Out:
- No Dine In at any location until further notice
- ALL ORDERS: accepting credit card Pre-Pay with option to PreAuthorize a Tip. No exchange of paper slips, pens, or receipts. Email receipt available upon request. NO cash exchange, NO exceptions
- DELIVERIES: all NO CONTACT FOOD DROP. You must be able to 1: receive a call from driver before arrival and 2: Pick your food up outside a main entrance/front door. CUSTOMERS SHOULD NOT OPEN THEIR DOOR UNTIL AFTER THE DRIVER LEAVES PER DEPT OF HEALTH. This is an important step in preventing further spread of COVID-19. Drivers are unable to enter homes, apartments or buildings at this time. No exceptions.
- CARRYOUT: Must be called in advance or online web order. No counter service. All prepay/pre-auth tips. Curbside pickup with a closed lobby. PLEASE HAVE TRUNK OPEN, OR BACK SEAT DOOR IF SEAT IS EMPTY AND NO TRUNK AVAILABLE. YOU MUST CLOSE YOUR OWN DOOR AFTER STAFF HAS SET YOUR FOOD DOWN AND LEFT PER PUBLIC HEALTH DEPT RECOMMENDATIONS Please check your local page or facebook for most up to date options.
- WEB OR THIRD PARTY DELIVERY ORDERS: Please verify your ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER are current under "MY ACCOUNT". Check the confirmation email to ensure both address and phone number are accurate. If these do not match we will not be able to provide a refund for missed deliveries or food drops that sat outside. We realize this is not our normal service expectation during these times. We will do our best to reach you, however this information MUST be accurate.
We are also making several changes in-house as well and increasing communication regarding CDC guidelines and extra precautions to keep communication going with our staff, managers and customers.
We appreciate your patience as we adjust and change a few steps to increase safety measures for all!